Let’s face it, the Upper Valley and surrounding Green Mountains have great riding. It’s come a long way in the last handful of years with so much enthusiasm from local chapters and VMBA. Here is a list of some of the top networks in our region. Join the club and our weekly rides to check them all out!
- Lebanon, NH – Landmark/Boston Lot
- Hanover, NH – Oak Hill
- Plainfield, NH – French’s Ledges
- Norwich, VT – Gile/Blue Ribbon
- Cornish, NH – Cornish Town Forest
- Hartford, VT – Hartford Town Forest
We are very privileged to have so many great trail networks around us. Please take a minute to familiarize yourself with our Trail Etiquette guidelines so we can continue to use these trails for years to come.